Feeling Dizzy: Understanding and Treating Vertigo, Dizziness, and Other Balance Disorders
יצא לאור ע"י הוצאת Wiley,
שפת הספר: אנגלית
- When you turn your head suddenly, do you feel sick to your stomach?
- Do you often become dizzy when you get up too quickly from a chair?
- Have you ever felt a sense of motion when you're standing still?
- Identifies and explains the three types of dizziness: vertigo, imbalance, and fainting.
- Describes treatment options, from medication or surgery to therapy and rehabilitation.
- Outlines self-help options, including relaxation techniques, biofeedback, and exercise.